Monday, April 13, 2009

What do you take to a job interview you got through a temp agency?

I have a job interview that I got through the temp agency I work for. Since they forwarded my resume and everything to them do I need to bring a resume with me? It seems less formal than if I had found the job on my own. I have never had an interview before because they have just sent me to the job site so I am unsure of what to do.


From personal experience, always bring a few copies of your resume with you. Yes, the temp agency has probably forwarded copies to the people interviewing you, but these are busy people who are trying to run a business with at least one team member missing - you!! People misplace things, help them by being prepared and hand it over with a smile.

Good luck!!

Since you found this company through a temp agency, there is NO NEED to bring a resume with you. Your recruiter or whoever is in charge of that "client" liked you, they decided to interview you anyway. You did fantastic work at certain companies for the temp agency that is why they refer you to that company. I am sure they will ask you what do you know about the company and what type of work are you looking for. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment