Saturday, April 18, 2009

How many Job applications need to go out untill you get a job?

Shouldn't your full time job be hunting for a job until you find one?


it could be 1, it could be a hundred! After laid off I sent about 100 until I got another job. The good thing was that the company told me they were closing in a month time, which I used to apply to all the jobs I would be a fit for, and I got another job the second day after being laid off last year. Right now the economy is worse, so it seems a little harder to get any positions, since there is more competition and people looking for jobs now.

It's my full time job right now, that's for sure!

I lost count of how many places I applied to in total. I did fill out an application for five today though.

Top jobs-http://jobcircle.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment