Friday, April 17, 2009

What type of job can I find in the healthcare industry utilizing anatomy/physiology?

I have a BS degree in business administration and have decided I want to work in the healthcare field so I have taken all the prerequisites for nursing (RN). After having completed the prerequisites, now I am not sure I want to be a nurse, but I am very interested in the healthcare field. What type of job can I find in the healthcare industry with the education I currently have (BS Business Adm, Anatomy/Physiology/Microbiology courses). I really need to work as soon as possible and I do not want endure much more schooling.


A couple of quick ideas from this old RN. How about administration in Hospitals or Nursing homes. It should be a prerequisite for all those at the top of such organizations to have your background. I would check with your state requirements for certification process for either of the above and go for it. How about managing a "non-profit" having to do with the homeless situation in our country or the "battered or abused". See--I still think like a nurse. They say that nurses are "born" ,not just educated to do. Ask yourself--which am I and go for it. You have enough "book-learning" dear. Good luck

honey, with a b.s. you can even teach.

Nanotechnology! Get in on the beginning! I've read that you can get grants from the government if this is your study major.

well funeral industry is wonderful, funeral director, deputy coroner. working in hopsice is also awesome, giving back to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment