Thursday, April 16, 2009

What kind of job is good for me to build a good foundation if I want to be a Financial Analyst in the future?

I just graduated from college as Economics major. My career goal is to become a Financial Analyst. I am wondering what kind of position/job that is suitable for me to build up a good foundation for me to become a Financial Analyst in the future?


You can find banker job positions

and read the job descriptions carefully.

Then prepare some qualifications they want.

I let you know a useful page for preparation.

http://www.digcent.com/job.htm

You wont make a million dollers but try www.paidtoclic.webs.com

its all free

Hi,

There are lot m,any companies offering Fiancial Analsyt positions. You can join it an entry level. You have good academics, so there must not be any problem getting any suitable job.

If you can specify the city in which you are lookibng for job, i might help you with company names and HR contact, as I am also a Financial Analyst, with a US based MNC.

I am reachable at aman_cfa@yahoo.co.in

so lets share, stay in touch

-Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment