Friday, April 17, 2009

What is suitable job for people with obsessive compulsive disorder?

I have compulsion on checking and it really interrupt my performance during work. I don't know if I should continue to be a baker or not. Because I tend to check for many things during work for example if the water hose is closed or if I the oven is empty or not. This is why I am so slow during work and get fired all the time. Please tell me what is a suitable job for me and what should I do.


Try as you might I don't think you will fix what is wrong with you by fixing something out side of you. It must come from inside you. There is no job that will fix you. Get some help from someone who knows what they are talking about, like a good counselor, or psychiatrist.

How about quality control? You can work for a factory and check to make sure the products are within specifications.

are you taking medication? if not try it and then you can get a job a Disneyland picking Little paper w' the rubber hand, i think is will be nice

Security guard or as the other one said, a janitor. Something where your compulsiveness is seen as attention to detail!

ANYTHING with organization.

like an artist, secretary, janitor, etc.

Janitor.

Pharmacist.

I forgot the term, but the people who set up art exhibits.

Tons.

artist? secretary? designer [of like houses]?

No comments:

Post a Comment