Friday, April 17, 2009

What is the job out look for someone with a bachelor's degree in bioengineering?

I will be getting my bachelor's degree in bioengineering in a couple of years and in a concentration of cellular and tissue regeneration. I simply want to know how likely it is for someone like me to find a job in my concentration within the next 5 years. I'm not that really concerned with 10 years or more but if it is important, then please say something.


Right now, noone really knows what to do with bioengineers since they are a relatively new major, but they can still get jobs. 5 years from now, companies will start learning what to do with you guys, and there will be plenty of jobs for you to lap up (most likely).

On the other hand, you would be in trouble if you decided on a philosophy major...

Magic 8 Ball says....

Outlook is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment