Friday, April 17, 2009

What kind of job could my wife get for just a few hours a week?

My wife has been working about 10 hours a week (mostly from home) for an accounting office. She has a few years of accounting experience, but not many other marketable skills. Her position is being done away with and she needs to find another job.

She wants a job that she can work about 10 hours a week preferably from home or possibly away from home just on weekends. If she worked more than that we would have to pay for childcare and it wouldn't be worth it.

Can you suggest any job or type of job that might be good to consider?


Have her check with Accountemps to see if they place for weekend work or after hours work. Maybe she could try working for a small business who may need a bookeeper.

I’ve tried many ways to earn an income from home in the past by stuffing envelopes, surveys, mystery shopping, prepaid legal, market America, ACN, Avon and just lost a lot of time and money in the process. I’d hate for you to go through the same thing. However, I did find a way and a company I will stick with for the rest of my life. Yahoo doesn't allow us to relay links here but just know if the company doesn't offer a full money back guarantee, I would keep looking. Jennifer

I work full-time and wanted another fun part-time job that won't take up to much of my time and I found "Pampered Chef". Bascially what she would do is she would be a Consultant and host shows. Now what she does is sell their product, but its actually good product and at a good price.She can make her own schedule and make good money! In addition, theirs no monthly budget to hit, she basically runs her own business. And she can host shows and invite her friends and family members and never have to go a strangers home... If she wants more information you may email me at gm253@yahoo.com and I promise you its no ordinary sales job! Because I hate sales jobs!!! Good luck!

work at the mall....or call local accounting firms to see if they need any parttime help, or legal firms that need parttime help....good luck god bless

Away from home - bookstore, dental office, library or even a daycare center. From home - typing for a lawyer or go to another tax/accounting firm and see if they need a person to type their reports.

Hi there.

I was in the same situation earlier this year...wanted to work from home, do something I was passionate about, be home with my kids and work maximum 10 hour/week. Have a browse at: www.miorganicfamily.com sounds like your wife would be perfect for this - Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment